1. Our site is kid-safe.
2. We do, on occasion, link to other sites. Though
we will always do our best to carefully select sites
we feel safe and suitable, we don't have absolute control
over the links or banner ads that those sites may have.
Parental supervision is always a good idea. Though we
doubt it will ever be an issue, if there are ever any
questionable links, please let
3. When kids send e-mail to us, it is handled by the
Tickle Bugs only. We always encourage parents to write
with their kids and we always try to end the conversation
with our responses. For instance, we rarely ask questions.
4. We never ask for any significant personal information
and we never publish any personal information on our
site. At times, we may mention a first name and a town.
This minimal amount of information we feel to be harmless.
5. We don't share any user information, including e-mail
addresses, with anyone.
6. We are not gathering any information of any kind
7. We are committed to a completely safe site for kids.
If you have any concerns or suggestions on how we can
improve, please don't hesitate to contact